Friday, May 04, 2007

Debaprasad Chattopadhyay on his BLHP experience

One of the participants at the Baishakhi Event, Debaprasad Chattopadhyay, writes as follows after his participation in the April 25-29 Basic Laboratory at Future Business School :

"After attending 5 days BLHP, I realize I am now able to better understand myself as a person with particular reference to my emotions, feelings. I can relate to others more effectively and be sensitive to a group/individual. The net takeway from the learning sessions have been manifold and enriching and the aspect of "co-dependence" was something which was immensely meaningful. BLHP helps to comprehend the human processes and thereby brings in bliss and happiness to a person which is so vital in all spheres of life, be it personal, social or professional."